To promote the growth and improvement of Scottish musical arts in South-Central Indiana through education, performance, and competition.
The Bloomington Pipers’ Society was founded in January of 2015 in order to provide a space for pipers to get together outside of their bands, put their resources together for education, and to promote bagpiping in the area. Up through summer of 2015, the BPS met at Noodles and Company at Eastland Plaza in Bloomington. In October 2015 meetings moved to 800 N Indiana St, hosting more organized sessions featuring pipe maker presentations, snare drum demonstrations, and highland dance.
Our regular monthly meetings are our Pub Nights at the Runcible Spoon Restaurant in Bloomington, Indiana. Please see our events schedule for dates!
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BPipersSociety
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bloomingtonpipers
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bloomingtonpipers/
- Send us an email: email@example.com
If you need to send us mail, you can do so at:
Bloomington Pipers’ Society
P.O. Box 8842
Bloomington, IN 47407
Board of Directors
- Angus Martin – President
- Aimee Dobbs
- Mary Jean Holwager – Business Manager